Wish to go by a Daytime bus from Santiago, Chile to Mendoza, Arg. and all information indicates that there are many leaving each day, and that bookings can be made on-line with the company Andesmar. When I get on their site, however, the only option shown are for overnight busses; how does one access booking for daytime busses?
Santiago to Mendoza bus booking
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ten days in Ecuador
- 2 amazon jungle trips
- 3 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 6 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 7 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 8 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 9 NW of Argentina
- 10 Peru versus Bolivia
- 11 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 12 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 13 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 14 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 15 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 16 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 17 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 18 Peru in December
- 19 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 20 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 21 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 22 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 23 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 24 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 25 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia