Wish to go by a Daytime bus from Santiago, Chile to Mendoza, Arg. and all information indicates that there are many leaving each day, and that bookings can be made on-line with the company Andesmar. When I get on their site, however, the only option shown are for overnight busses; how does one access booking for daytime busses?
Santiago to Mendoza bus booking
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 driving to salvador
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Currency Woes
- 6 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 7 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 8 Quito trip
- 9 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 10 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 11 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 12 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 13 1 day in Rio
- 14 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 15 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 16 Solo female travelling around South America
- 17 Bariloche car rental
- 18 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 19 Galapagos Islands
- 20 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Day trip to Paracas
- 23 Peru trip
- 24 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 25 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!