I am staying in Santiago for two nights on my way to Brazil with my parents and two boys aged 8 and 10 years July 12 to July 14th 2014(leaving 6.40am)
I really would like my boys to experience snow for the first time, however am unsure of whether to stay in a snow resort or in the city and do a day trip?
We are coming from Australia so will have no clothing etc
Can you please suggest the best day trips, renting of cars if needed, so we can experience the snow.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Chile
- 2 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 5 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 6 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 7 Cartagena tips
- 8 Argentina (Chile?)
- 9 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 10 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 11 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 14 What to skip in Argentina
- 15 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 16 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 17 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 18 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 19 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 Itineraries
- 22 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 23 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 24 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 25 Please help with Peru itinerary