I am staying in Santiago for two nights on my way to Brazil with my parents and two boys aged 8 and 10 years July 12 to July 14th 2014(leaving 6.40am)
I really would like my boys to experience snow for the first time, however am unsure of whether to stay in a snow resort or in the city and do a day trip?
We are coming from Australia so will have no clothing etc
Can you please suggest the best day trips, renting of cars if needed, so we can experience the snow.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 2 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 3 Avianca business class
- 4 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 6 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 7 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 10 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 11 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 12 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 13 How many days in Medellin area?
- 14 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 15 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 16 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 17 Peru Trip for the Family
- 18 Pisco sours
- 19 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 20 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 21 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 22 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 23 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 24 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 25 Finding a group to hike with