I am staying in Santiago for two nights on my way to Brazil with my parents and two boys aged 8 and 10 years July 12 to July 14th 2014(leaving 6.40am)
I really would like my boys to experience snow for the first time, however am unsure of whether to stay in a snow resort or in the city and do a day trip?
We are coming from Australia so will have no clothing etc
Can you please suggest the best day trips, renting of cars if needed, so we can experience the snow.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 2 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 3 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 4 Uruguay for wildlife
- 5 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 6 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 7 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 El Calafate excursions
- 10 Ecuador earthquake
- 11 Peru & Ecuador
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 14 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 15 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Stray Dogs?
- 18 Salkantay trek
- 19 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 20 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 21 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 22 Enrico Poli Collection
- 23 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 25 10 Week South America Trip