I am staying in Santiago for two nights on my way to Brazil with my parents and two boys aged 8 and 10 years July 12 to July 14th 2014(leaving 6.40am)
I really would like my boys to experience snow for the first time, however am unsure of whether to stay in a snow resort or in the city and do a day trip?
We are coming from Australia so will have no clothing etc
Can you please suggest the best day trips, renting of cars if needed, so we can experience the snow.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 3 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 4 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 5 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Sixty days in Colombia
- 8 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 9 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 10 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 11 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 12 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 13 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 14 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 15 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 16 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 17 summer olympics in Rio
- 18 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 19 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 20 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 21 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 22 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 23 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 24 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?