I have the opportunity to stay at the Zuana Beach Resort in Santa Marta for a week in December. Not even sure where to begin since I've never been to South America. Any ideas?! We're good adventurers, like scuba diving, massages, experiencing local culture and laying out on the beach. I'd like any ideas on things to do, places to eat, etc.
Santa Marta, Colombia
- 1 Adventure in Brazil : 2011 Trip Report
- 2 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 3 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 4 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 5 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 6 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 7 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 8 5 months South America
- 9 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 10 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 11 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 12 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 13 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 14 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 15 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 16 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 17 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 18 Patagonia Itinerary
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 South America in July
- 21 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 22 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 23 Brazil Help!
- 24 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 25 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile