I have the opportunity to stay at the Zuana Beach Resort in Santa Marta for a week in December. Not even sure where to begin since I've never been to South America. Any ideas?! We're good adventurers, like scuba diving, massages, experiencing local culture and laying out on the beach. I'd like any ideas on things to do, places to eat, etc.
Santa Marta, Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 2 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 3 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 4 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 5 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 6 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 7 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 8 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 11 Three weeks in South America
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 Patagonia tour in April
- 14 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 17 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 18 Off the beaten track
- 19 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 20 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 21 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 22 Peru: a month travel in February
- 23 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 24 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 25 NatGeo Patagonia trip