We are leaving for Bolivia in less than 3 weeks and still do not have our internal flights arranged for Bolivia (Santa Cruz to Magdalena, Magdalena to Trinidad, Trinidad to Santa Cruz). We understand that SAPSA or TAM have flights from Santa Cruz or Trinidad to Magdalena? Can anyone help? Also, updates on the political situation in the Beni would be very helpful. When are the elections in Santa Cruz? Thanks so much!
Santa Cruz, Magdalena, Trinidad in Bolivia?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 2 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 3 Ecuador Guide Book
- 4 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 5 Money in Buenos Aires
- 6 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 10 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 11 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 12 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 13 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 14 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 15 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 16 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 17 Quito: Old city or new?
- 18 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 21 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 23 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 24 4 weeks in Chile
- 25 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?