We will be in chile for two weeks and are thinking of going to San Pedro de Atacama and take an organized tours to see Valle de la Luna, Salar de Atacama and Tatio Geyser - the question is how much walking these tours involve? is it short distance or rather long? Person i am traveling with has bad knee and cant walk long distances (longer than approx 10-15min). What is your experience?
Also which of the tour operators would you recommend? or not recommend? we were thinking of Desert Adventure, Cosmo Andino or Maxime Experience...
Thank so much for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ||/|| 토토사이트추천 ||/|| BUS97.COM ||/|| 카지노게임종류 ||/||
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 South American destinations for introverts?
- 7 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 8 Where to start in May?
- 9 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 10 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 11 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 12 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 13 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 14 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 15 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 16 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 19 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 20 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 23 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 24 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 25 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?