We will be in chile for two weeks and are thinking of going to San Pedro de Atacama and take an organized tours to see Valle de la Luna, Salar de Atacama and Tatio Geyser - the question is how much walking these tours involve? is it short distance or rather long? Person i am traveling with has bad knee and cant walk long distances (longer than approx 10-15min). What is your experience?
Also which of the tour operators would you recommend? or not recommend? we were thinking of Desert Adventure, Cosmo Andino or Maxime Experience...
Thank so much for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 How many days in Medellin area?
- 3 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 4 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 5 Pisco sours
- 6 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 9 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 10 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 11 Finding a group to hike with
- 12 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 13 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 14 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 15 Galapagus July
- 16 The Atacama Desert
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 19 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 20 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!