We will be in chile for two weeks and are thinking of going to San Pedro de Atacama and take an organized tours to see Valle de la Luna, Salar de Atacama and Tatio Geyser - the question is how much walking these tours involve? is it short distance or rather long? Person i am traveling with has bad knee and cant walk long distances (longer than approx 10-15min). What is your experience?
Also which of the tour operators would you recommend? or not recommend? we were thinking of Desert Adventure, Cosmo Andino or Maxime Experience...
Thank so much for your advice.
San Pedro de Atacama - walking & tours - advice
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 2 Bogotá Restaurants
- 3 Speak to me of Peru
- 4 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 5 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 6 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 7 Amazon from the Andes?
- 8 Salta vs. Santiago
- 9 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 12 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 13 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 14 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador