Can anyone recommend a nice Estancia in San Antonio de Areco? My Husband and I will be going to the area for one night as part of our honeymoon and want to enjoy the gaucho lifestyle. We're excited to eat the bbq! and take in a traditional gaucho horse show!
We've had a few of recommendations...
La Bamba - which looks amazing but sadly is out of our price range.
The two we are considering are
Estancia La Portena de Areco
Does anyone have any information/experience with either of these Estancias? Or can recommend another?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 2 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 3 Steer Clear of "Amazon Rambo"
- 4 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 5 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 6 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 7 galapagos island
- 8 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 9 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 10 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 11 christmas in buenos aires
- 12 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 13 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 14 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 15 Best Latin American countries!
- 16 Peru in Late February?
- 17 Sao Paulo
- 18 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 19 Salud !
- 20 Cartagena
- 21 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 22 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 23 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 24 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 25 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento