Can anyone recommend a nice Estancia in San Antonio de Areco? My Husband and I will be going to the area for one night as part of our honeymoon and want to enjoy the gaucho lifestyle. We're excited to eat the bbq! and take in a traditional gaucho horse show!
We've had a few of recommendations...
La Bamba - which looks amazing but sadly is out of our price range.
The two we are considering are
Estancia La Portena de Areco
Does anyone have any information/experience with either of these Estancias? Or can recommend another?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 2 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 3 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 4 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 5 Trip Report Ecuador
- 6 Day trips from Montevideo
- 7 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 8 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 9 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 10 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 11 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 14 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 15 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 16 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 17 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 18 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 19 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 21 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 22 Atacama and ????
- 23 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 24 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 25 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time