Already booked flight to Salvador over New Years week and am now trying to decide if we should stay there or head directly to Morro de São Paulo for the week and spend NYE there. If we did that then we would come back to Salvador for a few days before flying out. Any suggestions on where to spend bulk of our time including NYE between these 2 places would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 2 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 3 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 6 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 7 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 8 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 9 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 10 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 11 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 12 Iquitos
- 13 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 14 Rainbow mountain trek
- 15 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 16 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 17 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 18 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 21 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 22 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 25 Bariloche car rental