Already booked flight to Salvador over New Years week and am now trying to decide if we should stay there or head directly to Morro de São Paulo for the week and spend NYE there. If we did that then we would come back to Salvador for a few days before flying out. Any suggestions on where to spend bulk of our time including NYE between these 2 places would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 5 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 8 days in Ecudor
- 11 Northeast Brazil
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 14 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 20 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 21 Lima - driver for hire
- 22 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 23 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 24 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 25 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?