Already booked flight to Salvador over New Years week and am now trying to decide if we should stay there or head directly to Morro de São Paulo for the week and spend NYE there. If we did that then we would come back to Salvador for a few days before flying out. Any suggestions on where to spend bulk of our time including NYE between these 2 places would be much appreciated.
Salvador or Morro de São Paulo for NYE
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 3 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 4 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 5 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 6 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires