Ok, normally planning is not a problem, but we're six+ months in of a eight month rtw trip and I am super struggling with how to spend our Salta time. Please help! We will arrive 24 March. I'm thinking 5 nights before needing to cross the border into Bolvia. By April we were supposed to be in Peru so we are a country behind and I don't see extending time in Salta. We are not city folk, so I'm thinking two nights in Salta for recovery & business (we will have been 3 nighting it around Patagonia for a few weeks prior w/our two kids so know we need 2-nts minimum). I don't think we want to rent a car and see everything. I think it'd be best if we found a sweet, small town between Salta and the border and just enjoyed being there. We love to hike, enjoy beautiful views & appreciate wifi. Ideas? Thank You!!
Salta...Travel Brain Dead
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report
- 2 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 3 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 4 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 7 1st South American adventure
- 8 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 9 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 10 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 11 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 12 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 13 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 14 For Neoptropical Birders
- 15 Columbia Questions
- 16 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 17 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 18 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 19 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 20 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 21 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 22 flights and hotels
- 23 Driver, Mendoza
- 24 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 25 amazon jungle trips