Ok, normally planning is not a problem, but we're six+ months in of a eight month rtw trip and I am super struggling with how to spend our Salta time. Please help! We will arrive 24 March. I'm thinking 5 nights before needing to cross the border into Bolvia. By April we were supposed to be in Peru so we are a country behind and I don't see extending time in Salta. We are not city folk, so I'm thinking two nights in Salta for recovery & business (we will have been 3 nighting it around Patagonia for a few weeks prior w/our two kids so know we need 2-nts minimum). I don't think we want to rent a car and see everything. I think it'd be best if we found a sweet, small town between Salta and the border and just enjoyed being there. We love to hike, enjoy beautiful views & appreciate wifi. Ideas? Thank You!!
Salta...Travel Brain Dead
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 Easter Island flight delays?
- 4 argentina & brazil
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 7 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 8 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 11 Brazilian music
- 12 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 16 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 17 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 18 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 19 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 20 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 21 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 22 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 23 Private sightseeing
- 24 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 25 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York