Ok, normally planning is not a problem, but we're six+ months in of a eight month rtw trip and I am super struggling with how to spend our Salta time. Please help! We will arrive 24 March. I'm thinking 5 nights before needing to cross the border into Bolvia. By April we were supposed to be in Peru so we are a country behind and I don't see extending time in Salta. We are not city folk, so I'm thinking two nights in Salta for recovery & business (we will have been 3 nighting it around Patagonia for a few weeks prior w/our two kids so know we need 2-nts minimum). I don't think we want to rent a car and see everything. I think it'd be best if we found a sweet, small town between Salta and the border and just enjoyed being there. We love to hike, enjoy beautiful views & appreciate wifi. Ideas? Thank You!!
Salta...Travel Brain Dead
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 2 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 3 1 day in Rio
- 4 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 5 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 6 Currency Woes
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 10 Just a week!
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 13 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 14 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 15 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 16 Quito trip
- 17 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 18 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 19 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 20 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 21 Solo female travelling around South America
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 24 Galapagos Islands
- 25 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!