Ok, normally planning is not a problem, but we're six+ months in of a eight month rtw trip and I am super struggling with how to spend our Salta time. Please help! We will arrive 24 March. I'm thinking 5 nights before needing to cross the border into Bolvia. By April we were supposed to be in Peru so we are a country behind and I don't see extending time in Salta. We are not city folk, so I'm thinking two nights in Salta for recovery & business (we will have been 3 nighting it around Patagonia for a few weeks prior w/our two kids so know we need 2-nts minimum). I don't think we want to rent a car and see everything. I think it'd be best if we found a sweet, small town between Salta and the border and just enjoyed being there. We love to hike, enjoy beautiful views & appreciate wifi. Ideas? Thank You!!
Salta...Travel Brain Dead
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 5 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 6 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 9 8 Days in Peru
- 10 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 11 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 12 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 13 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 14 Transportation in Ecuador
- 15 NW of Argentina
- 16 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 17 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 18 Ten days in Ecuador
- 19 amazon jungle trips
- 20 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 21 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 22 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 23 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 24 Peru versus Bolivia
- 25 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??