I am interested in flying between Salta and Iguassu and Salta and Mendoza. The airfares are EXTREMELY high. Any thoughts on how to purchase reasonably price airline tickets for these routes? I was able to get Buenos Aires to Salta roundtrip on LAN Argentina using my American Advantage miles during the month of November. This will be my second trip to Argentina.
Thanks in advance!!!
Salta to Iguassu and Salta to Mendoza by Air
- 1 5 months South America
- 2 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 5 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 6 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 7 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 8 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 9 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 10 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 11 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 12 Patagonia Itinerary
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 South America in July
- 15 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 16 Brazil Help!
- 17 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 20 Car Rental in Chile
- 21 Peru For less travel agent
- 22 Peru Itinerary
- 23 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 24 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 25 Rio without sun. Need advice.