We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 2 salkantay trek
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Rainbow mountain trek
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 8 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 9 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 10 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 11 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 14 Iquitos
- 15 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio