We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP printer :1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ HP TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Cartagena tips
- 9 Argentina (Chile?)
- 10 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 15 What to skip in Argentina
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 18 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 19 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 Itineraries
- 23 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days