We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 2 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Galapagos Add Ons
- 5 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 7 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 8 Trip Report Ecuador
- 9 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 10 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 11 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 12 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 13 Day trips from Montevideo
- 14 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 15 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 16 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 17 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 19 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 20 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 21 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 22 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 24 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 25 Atacama and ????