We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 2 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 3 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 4 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 5 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 8 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 9 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 10 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 15 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 17 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 18 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 20 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 21 summer olympics in Rio
- 22 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 23 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 24 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 25 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?