We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.fitnessbites.org/crepe-erase/
- 2 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 3 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 6 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 7 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 8 Bariloche car rental
- 9 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 10 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Machu Picchu in January
- 12 Dining in Medellin
- 13 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 14 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 15 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 18 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 19 santiago chile area
- 20 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 24 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?