We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ||/|| 토토사이트추천 ||/|| BUS97.COM ||/|| 카지노게임종류 ||/||
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 South American destinations for introverts?
- 7 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 8 Where to start in May?
- 9 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 10 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 11 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 12 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 13 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 14 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 15 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 16 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 19 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 20 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 23 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 24 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 25 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?