I am finally putting the finishing touches on the NOA portion of the Argentina trip-10 nights.
Should we go directly from Salta (2 nights) to Cafayate and spend 3 nights there....or....Overnight in the Cachi/Molinos area and then spend 2 nights in Cafayate???? total of 3 nights for this loop
We go north to the Purmamarca region and will use El Manantial del Silencio as our base for 3 nights...and then end with 2 nights on an Estancia El Bordo de las Lanzas
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 2 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 3 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 4 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 5 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 5 months South America
- 8 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 9 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 10 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 11 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 12 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 13 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 14 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 15 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 16 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 17 Patagonia Itinerary
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 South America in July
- 20 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 21 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 22 Brazil Help!
- 23 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 24 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 25 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago