I am finally putting the finishing touches on the NOA portion of the Argentina trip-10 nights.
Should we go directly from Salta (2 nights) to Cafayate and spend 3 nights there....or....Overnight in the Cachi/Molinos area and then spend 2 nights in Cafayate???? total of 3 nights for this loop
We go north to the Purmamarca region and will use El Manantial del Silencio as our base for 3 nights...and then end with 2 nights on an Estancia El Bordo de las Lanzas
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 2 Pantanal Lodges
- 3 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 6 Manaus
- 7 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 8 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 9 Avianca business class
- 10 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 12 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 15 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 How many days in Medellin area?
- 18 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 19 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 20 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 21 Peru Trip for the Family
- 22 Pisco sours
- 23 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 24 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 25 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course