I am finally putting the finishing touches on the NOA portion of the Argentina trip-10 nights.
Should we go directly from Salta (2 nights) to Cafayate and spend 3 nights there....or....Overnight in the Cachi/Molinos area and then spend 2 nights in Cafayate???? total of 3 nights for this loop
We go north to the Purmamarca region and will use El Manantial del Silencio as our base for 3 nights...and then end with 2 nights on an Estancia El Bordo de las Lanzas
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 4 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 5 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 8 JW Marriott Lima
- 9 Trip Report - Very Long
- 10 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 13 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 14 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 15 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 21 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 22 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 23 Ecuador-tour guides
- 24 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 25 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons