Does anyone know who offers to guide the Salkantay trek to Macchu Pichu for 4 days instead of 5? I know that it's done, but can't find the right agency I guess. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving to salvador
- 2 10 days in Argentina
- 3 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 4 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 5 Peruvian Amazon
- 6 Peru, help cutting costs
- 7 cartagena , columbia
- 8 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 9 Peru Itinerary Help
- 10 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 11 february/march- where to go?
- 12 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 13 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 14 Birding in Mindo
- 15 Iguazu accomodation
- 16 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 17 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 21 Peru: a month travel in February
- 22 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 23 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Solo female travelling around South America