My dream comes true.! Hey guys, i think that the tittle of this topic explains it all, i am going to Peru and Machupicchu in early March. My parents hiked this part of the inka trail by themselves 15 years ago, and i realized that people cant do that anymore. I backpack on my own since i was a kid and am not experienced at hiring services from tour companies. so, i want to know if there is anything in particular that i should be aware of when booking such a trip. i have been planning this trip for a while and dont want anything to go wrong. thank you for your advice.
Salkantay-Inka trail. Help me choose a tour company!
- 1 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 2 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 3 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 4 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 5 5 months South America
- 6 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 7 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 8 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 9 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 10 Patagonia Itinerary
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 South America in July
- 13 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 14 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 15 Brazil Help!
- 16 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 19 Car Rental in Chile
- 20 Peru For less travel agent
- 21 Peru Itinerary
- 22 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 23 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 24 Rio without sun. Need advice.
- 25 Getting around South America by box