I am currently living in Cochabamba and I have two friends visiting me this week. We are meeting in Copacabana and then we go to La Paz and from there Salar Uyuni.
I am doubting on whether I should book a trip to Salar in advance (more expensive) from an agency here or La Paz or if I should just go to Uyuni with my friends and we book it there. Has anyone used any reliable travel agencies from Uyuni itself? If yes, please advice (like name of travel agency), as this would be our preferred option but we have heard just too many bad stories (drunk drivers, overpacked cars etc).
Thanks a lot to everyone!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ♥홈피:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012◎◎
- 2 엔트리 ♀연결:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012↗↗
- 3 파워볼당첨확인 ♀연결:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012↗↗
- 4 click here: http://alphajackedhelp.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 8 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 9 Finding a group to hike with
- 10 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 13 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 14 Galapagus July
- 15 The Atacama Desert
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 18 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 19 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 20 Pisco sours
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!