Greetings fellow travellers! I am a 49 year old Canadian female planning a 4 day trip through Salar de Uyuni starting in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile and finishing in Uyuni this November (2010.) I'm looking for 1-3 travel mates to share costs. Since I'm on a tight schedule I'll be going with either Fremen or Ruta Verde in the hopes of a smoother and slightly more comfortable trip. The departure date will be either Monday November 15th or Tuesday November 16. If this fits into your travel plans please leave me a message and we can talk details.
Salar de Uyuni share November 2010
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 Birding in Mindo
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 6 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 7 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 8 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 Peru Escorted Travel
- 11 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 17 2 weeks in Argentina
- 18 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 21 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 22 JW Marriott Lima
- 23 Trip Report - Very Long
- 24 Quito recommendations
- 25 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?