Greetings fellow travellers! I am a 49 year old Canadian female planning a 4 day trip through Salar de Uyuni starting in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile and finishing in Uyuni this November (2010.) I'm looking for 1-3 travel mates to share costs. Since I'm on a tight schedule I'll be going with either Fremen or Ruta Verde in the hopes of a smoother and slightly more comfortable trip. The departure date will be either Monday November 15th or Tuesday November 16. If this fits into your travel plans please leave me a message and we can talk details.
Salar de Uyuni share November 2010
View all South America activity »
- 1 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 2 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 7 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 8 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 9 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 12 Peru Hop?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 15 Uruguay Re-Do
- 16 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 20 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!