Is there anyone here who has done any sailing in the area? Chartered or bareboat? Any other water or seaside activities? How did you find it? Any companies you know or recommend?
Sailing in Buenos Aires or other parts of Argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Easter Island flight delays?
- 2 argentina & brazil
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 6 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 7 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 8 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 9 Brazilian music
- 10 Christmas in Cusco
- 11 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 15 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 16 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 17 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 18 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 19 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 20 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 21 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 22 Private sightseeing
- 23 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 24 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 25 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America