My ex wants to take my children, ages 9 and 12, to Bogota this summer. His girlfriend is from the area and has some family there. They are planning to stay near the World Trade Center. My boys are fair-skinned and blonde. Should I be concerned with them traveling to Bogota, Colombia? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Safety of Travel to Bogota for Children
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 2 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 3 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 4 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 5 Cell phone in Brazil
- 6 10 Full Days in Peru
- 7 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 8 10 day itinerary questions
- 9 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 10 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 11 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 12 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 16 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 17 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 18 10 day in peru
- 19 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 20 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 21 Mendoza
- 22 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 23 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 24 General Peru questions
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help