Back in 2010 I had a very memorable experience volunteering at Parque Machia in Bolivia, run by the Inti Wara Yassi organisation.
I thought it may be worth sharing this short documentary I put together about the park, it may be useful to those of you considering volunteering in South America.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://trypurejuvenate.com/hypertone-force-south-africa/
- 2 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 3 gsfggfdfddfgf
- 4 Brick Muscle It's important to do warm-up exercises.
- 5 Inca Jungle Companies?
- 6 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 7 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 8 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 9 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 14 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 15 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 17 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 18 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 19 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 20 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 21 summer olympics in Rio
- 22 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 23 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 24 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 25 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
SA Volunteering Documentary at Animal Refuge, Parque Machia