Back in 2010 I had a very memorable experience volunteering at Parque Machia in Bolivia, run by the Inti Wara Yassi organisation.
I thought it may be worth sharing this short documentary I put together about the park, it may be useful to those of you considering volunteering in South America.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 2 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 3 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 4 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 5 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 6 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 7 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 8 Rainbow mountain trek
- 9 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 10 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 11 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 12 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 13 Iquitos
- 14 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 20 Bariloche car rental
- 21 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 22 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 23 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 25 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?
SA Volunteering Documentary at Animal Refuge, Parque Machia