Back in 2010 I had a very memorable experience volunteering at Parque Machia in Bolivia, run by the Inti Wara Yassi organisation.
I thought it may be worth sharing this short documentary I put together about the park, it may be useful to those of you considering volunteering in South America.
SA Volunteering Documentary at Animal Refuge, Parque Machia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BA transit apps
- 2 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 3 Puno hotel with kids?
- 4 Return Flight from Lima to Cuzco
- 5 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 6 Ecuador Guide Book
- 7 Driving in Bolivia Near La Paz
- 8 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 9 Money in Buenos Aires
- 10 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 11 Solo female travelling around South America
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 14 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 17 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 18 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 19 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 20 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 21 Quito: Old city or new?
- 22 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 25 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions