I need a few route suggestions in SA. I'm in Cusco for 5/6 weeks doing some volunteering but have left 3/4 weeks to do some travelling afterwards, before I need to get back to Lima for a flight home.
I'd quite like to take in a few other countries, La Paz in nearby Bolivia looks quite tempting and maybe parts of Argentina/Chile.
Hoping someone might be able to suggest a route which finishes in Lima, not quite sure how much I can get done in the timescale.
Route Suggestions from Cuzco
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 Mendoza
- 4 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 5 Pet friendly housing in Cusco, Peru
- 6 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 7 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 8 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 9 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 10 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 11 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 14 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 15 Ecuador - should we go?
- 16 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 17 Santiago 2 days
- 18 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 19 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 20 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 21 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 22 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 23 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 24 Lodge in Pantanal
- 25 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia