I need a few route suggestions in SA. I'm in Cusco for 5/6 weeks doing some volunteering but have left 3/4 weeks to do some travelling afterwards, before I need to get back to Lima for a flight home.
I'd quite like to take in a few other countries, La Paz in nearby Bolivia looks quite tempting and maybe parts of Argentina/Chile.
Hoping someone might be able to suggest a route which finishes in Lima, not quite sure how much I can get done in the timescale.
Route Suggestions from Cuzco
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 2 Three weeks in South America
- 3 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 6 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 7 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 8 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 9 Easter Day in Rio
- 10 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 Patagonia tour in April
- 14 Patagonia tour
- 15 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 16 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 17 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 18 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 19 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 22 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 23 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!