I need a few route suggestions in SA. I'm in Cusco for 5/6 weeks doing some volunteering but have left 3/4 weeks to do some travelling afterwards, before I need to get back to Lima for a flight home.
I'd quite like to take in a few other countries, La Paz in nearby Bolivia looks quite tempting and maybe parts of Argentina/Chile.
Hoping someone might be able to suggest a route which finishes in Lima, not quite sure how much I can get done in the timescale.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report Ecuador
- 2 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 3 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 4 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 7 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 8 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 11 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 12 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 13 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 14 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 15 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 16 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 17 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 18 Galapagos Add Ons
- 19 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 20 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice