I need a few route suggestions in SA. I'm in Cusco for 5/6 weeks doing some volunteering but have left 3/4 weeks to do some travelling afterwards, before I need to get back to Lima for a flight home.
I'd quite like to take in a few other countries, La Paz in nearby Bolivia looks quite tempting and maybe parts of Argentina/Chile.
Hoping someone might be able to suggest a route which finishes in Lima, not quite sure how much I can get done in the timescale.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina
- 2 Tucantravel company.
- 3 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 4 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 5 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 6 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 7 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 8 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 9 Ship travel to South America
- 10 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 11 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 12 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 13 Solo travellers in Chile
- 14 Living in rural South America
- 15 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 16 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 17 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 18 galapagos island
- 19 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 20 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 21 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 22 Is Buenos Aires cold in September
- 23 Colombia - Cycle holiday for 1 month
- 24 Mendoza in September or where else should we go?
- 25 One Day in Lima