I need a few route suggestions in SA. I'm in Cusco for 5/6 weeks doing some volunteering but have left 3/4 weeks to do some travelling afterwards, before I need to get back to Lima for a flight home.
I'd quite like to take in a few other countries, La Paz in nearby Bolivia looks quite tempting and maybe parts of Argentina/Chile.
Hoping someone might be able to suggest a route which finishes in Lima, not quite sure how much I can get done in the timescale.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ).+91-9694102888 Love Problem Solution Tantrik Baba in Bangalore,Hyderabad
- 2 Click Here>> http://musclebuildingbuy.com/grow-extra-inches/
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 Pisco sours
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 7 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 8 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 9 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 12 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 13 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 14 Finding a group to hike with
- 15 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 18 Galapagus July
- 19 The Atacama Desert
- 20 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 21 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 22 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 23 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 24 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 25 Last min cruise to the Galapagos