We will be in RIo for a week in late May in connection with a conference. Would like to do a side trip to Iguazu Falls, but the tours I've found so far all seem to be 4 days/3 nights, which eats up way too much of our time. Can it be done in, say, 2 days instead? And should I try to book it ourselves or is a tour company necessary to deal with the logistics (flights, transfers, etc). If so, recommendations for a tour company would be welcome.
Rio to Iguazu Falls
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 5 Bogota
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 8 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 4 weeks in Chile
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 13 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Para Ti, Brazil
- 16 Advice needed for Colombia
- 17 Chile and Argentina
- 18 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 22 El valle de Elquí
- 23 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 24 Columbia Questions
- 25 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia