We will be in RIo for a week in late May in connection with a conference. Would like to do a side trip to Iguazu Falls, but the tours I've found so far all seem to be 4 days/3 nights, which eats up way too much of our time. Can it be done in, say, 2 days instead? And should I try to book it ourselves or is a tour company necessary to deal with the logistics (flights, transfers, etc). If so, recommendations for a tour company would be welcome.
Rio to Iguazu Falls
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 JW Marriott Lima
- 7 Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 12 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 13 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 14 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 15 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 16 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 17 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 20 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 21 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 22 Ecuador-tour guides
- 23 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 24 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 25 lima airport transport