Hi My husband and I (in our 50's)are traveling next August to Bela Horizonte ,to the University for work. Our thought is to fly into either Rio or Sao Paulo ,stay three days, go to BH, stay four days, go to with Rio or Sao Paulo. How does this sounds.. Too few days, too many? Havent quite figured out the airlines yet. Hoping this will work. Could also so Rio, Sao Paulo and then BH.. back to Rio for departure if we have to. Or are we missing something? thanks..
Rio, Sao Paoulo and Bela Horizonte itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 2 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 5 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 6 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 7 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 8 Columbia Local Beer
- 9 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 10 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 10 days in Argentina
- 13 february/march- where to go?
- 14 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 driving to salvador
- 17 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Peru, help cutting costs
- 20 cartagena , columbia
- 21 Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 23 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 24 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 25 Birding in Mindo