Hi My husband and I (in our 50's)are traveling next August to Bela Horizonte ,to the University for work. Our thought is to fly into either Rio or Sao Paulo ,stay three days, go to BH, stay four days, go to with Rio or Sao Paulo. How does this sounds.. Too few days, too many? Havent quite figured out the airlines yet. Hoping this will work. Could also so Rio, Sao Paulo and then BH.. back to Rio for departure if we have to. Or are we missing something? thanks..
Rio, Sao Paoulo and Bela Horizonte itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car rental in Patagonia
- 2 Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Chile Private Tour
- 5 Language study in Brazil
- 6 Columbia Questions
- 7 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 8 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 11 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 12 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 13 Chile - IVA Tax
- 14 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Trip Report
- 17 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 18 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 19 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 20 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 21 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 22 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 23 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 24 1st South American adventure
- 25 Short trip to Chile during New Year?