Hi My husband and I (in our 50's)are traveling next August to Bela Horizonte ,to the University for work. Our thought is to fly into either Rio or Sao Paulo ,stay three days, go to BH, stay four days, go to with Rio or Sao Paulo. How does this sounds.. Too few days, too many? Havent quite figured out the airlines yet. Hoping this will work. Could also so Rio, Sao Paulo and then BH.. back to Rio for departure if we have to. Or are we missing something? thanks..
Rio, Sao Paoulo and Bela Horizonte itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 2 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 3 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 4 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 5 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 6 2 wks in Colombia
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 12 iguaza falls
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Buenos Aries
- 16 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 17 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad