Our trip to Peru is in October. I would like suggestions for restuarants in the following areas
Lime (3 days)
Arequipa (2 days)
Colca Canyon (1 day)
Cuzco (3 days)
Aguas Calientes (2 days)
Nazca (1 day)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 4 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Flying Solo to South America
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 South American destinations for introverts?
- 9 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 10 Where to start in May?
- 11 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 14 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 15 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 16 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 17 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 18 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 21 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 22 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 25 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)