Our trip to Peru is in October. I would like suggestions for restuarants in the following areas
Lime (3 days)
Arequipa (2 days)
Colca Canyon (1 day)
Cuzco (3 days)
Aguas Calientes (2 days)
Nazca (1 day)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO CONTACT Reset ☎ 1:800:540:6830 ☎ YAHOO Account SUPP0RT
- 2 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 Sexually Transimet Diease With No Insurance Abroad. Urgent!
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 7 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 8 Pisco sours
- 9 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 12 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 13 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 14 Finding a group to hike with
- 15 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 18 Galapagus July
- 19 The Atacama Desert
- 20 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 21 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 22 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 23 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 24 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 25 Last min cruise to the Galapagos