Our trip to Peru is in October. I would like suggestions for restuarants in the following areas
Lime (3 days)
Arequipa (2 days)
Colca Canyon (1 day)
Cuzco (3 days)
Aguas Calientes (2 days)
Nazca (1 day)
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America this October
- 2 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 3 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 4 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 5 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 6 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 7 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 8 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 9 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 10 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 11 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 12 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 13 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 14 Santiago, Chile
- 15 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 16 limited time in Cusco
- 17 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 18 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 21 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 22 Back "home" in Barranco
- 23 Day trips from Montevideo
- 24 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 25 2 weeks in Colombia