We are going on a tour, but not all meals are included. I have read some reviews on the forum for Lima. La Rosa Nautica looks great, but it's fun to get lots of suggestions. If you were in each of these cities, where would you eat dinner if you had one or two nights? Any special lunch places? We are open to all price ranges.
Restaurants in Cusco, Lima and La Paz
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 2 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 3 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 4 Santiago 2 days
- 5 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 6 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 7 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 10 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 11 Lodge in Pantanal
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 15 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?