We will be staying in Palermo Alto for about 2 weeks where I have rented an apartment
I would love to have some recommendations for some restaurants that people have loved-we also love to eat at the places that the locals frequent -and tourists do not necessarily know about!
Not crazy about French food
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Uruguay for wildlife
- 2 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 3 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 4 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 5 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 6 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 7 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 El Calafate excursions
- 10 Ecuador earthquake
- 11 Peru & Ecuador
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 14 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 15 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Stray Dogs?
- 18 Salkantay trek
- 19 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 20 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 21 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 22 Enrico Poli Collection
- 23 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 25 10 Week South America Trip