We will be staying in Palermo Alto for about 2 weeks where I have rented an apartment
I would love to have some recommendations for some restaurants that people have loved-we also love to eat at the places that the locals frequent -and tourists do not necessarily know about!
Not crazy about French food
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Steer Clear of "Amazon Rambo"
- 2 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 3 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 4 First Time to Peru - Specific Itinerary Question
- 5 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 6 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 7 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 8 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 9 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 10 galapagos island
- 11 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 12 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 13 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 14 christmas in buenos aires
- 15 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 16 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 17 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 18 Best Latin American countries!
- 19 Peru in Late February?
- 20 Sao Paulo
- 21 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 22 Salud !
- 23 Cartagena
- 24 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 25 OAT trip to Columbia?