We will be staying in Palermo Alto for about 2 weeks where I have rented an apartment
I would love to have some recommendations for some restaurants that people have loved-we also love to eat at the places that the locals frequent -and tourists do not necessarily know about!
Not crazy about French food
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 2 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 3 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 4 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 5 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 6 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 7 Santiago, Chile
- 8 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 9 limited time in Cusco
- 10 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 13 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 14 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 15 Back "home" in Barranco
- 16 Day trips from Montevideo
- 17 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 18 2 weeks in Colombia
- 19 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 20 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 21 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 22 Layover in Lima
- 23 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico
- 24 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 25 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About