I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 4 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 5 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 6 Bariloche car rental
- 7 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 8 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 Machu Picchu in January
- 11 Dining in Medellin
- 12 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 13 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 14 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 17 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 18 santiago chile area
- 19 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 20 Reflections on our South America trip
- 21 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 22 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 23 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 25 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!