I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 2 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 3 Santiago, Chile
- 4 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 5 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 6 limited time in Cusco
- 7 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 8 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 9 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 10 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 11 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 12 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 13 Back "home" in Barranco
- 14 Day trips from Montevideo
- 15 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 16 2 weeks in Colombia
- 17 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 18 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 19 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 20 Layover in Lima
- 21 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico
- 22 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 23 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 24 Laguna San Rafael - how long and which tour
- 25 Chile with kids - help with itinerary, please!
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!