I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 6 Language study in Brazil
- 7 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Car rental in Patagonia
- 11 Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Chile Private Tour
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 17 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 18 Chile - IVA Tax
- 19 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 20 Trip Report
- 21 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina