I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Easter Day in Rio
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 Patagonia tour
- 6 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 7 Patagonia tour in April
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 12 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 13 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 15 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 20 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 23 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 24 Help with Patagonia planning
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca