I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 2 galapagos island
- 3 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 6 christmas in buenos aires
- 7 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 8 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 9 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 10 Best Latin American countries!
- 11 Peru in Late February?
- 12 Sao Paulo
- 13 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 14 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 15 Salud !
- 16 Cartagena
- 17 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 18 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 19 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 20 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 21 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 22 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Galapagos Island
- 25 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!