I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 3 salkantay trek
- 4 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Rainbow mountain trek
- 7 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 8 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 9 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 10 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 11 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 12 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 13 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 14 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 15 Iquitos
- 16 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 17 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 18 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 19 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 23 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!