I always turn to Fodors forums cause I get great information and comments from all of you. And I hope you can help me with this specific question.
My husband and I are going to the world cup and during the trip I'm turning 30 (while in Fortaleza) and I would like to do something special, a nice restaurant, a nice bar and any tip that can make my good bye to the 20s a bit easier.
I will really appreciate any info you can give me ...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 2 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 3 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 4 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 5 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 6 Travel Report For Brazil
- 7 3 weeks to travel
- 8 Living in rural South America
- 9 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 10 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 11 Final dinner tonight
- 12 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 13 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 14 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 15 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 16 Visiting Medellin
- 17 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 18 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 19 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 20 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 21 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 22 Chile in February and March
- 23 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 24 Rio and Iguacu
- 25 Galapagos Island
Restaurant option in Fortaleza Brasil for my 30th birthday!!