Where is the best place to rent a car in El calafate , I need about 1500km as I plan to drive to Torres Del Paine and back. Does anyone have any suggestions
Rental Car Patagonia Argentina
View all South America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 5 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 6 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 7 Crellston and Others
- 8 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 9 fly fishing near Santiago
- 10 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 12 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 13 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 14 Blue rate
- 15 Trip report for Bariloche
- 16 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 17 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 18 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 19 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 20 Reflections on our South America trip
- 21 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 22 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 23 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 24 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 25 8 Days in Brazil