My name is Tara, I am from the US and my friend Sam and I are currently volunteering in Bariloche. We are hoping to rent a car and go down through Patagonia, stopping at national parks, camping, and ending in El Calafate (where we will leave the car and continue on to Ushuaia). We are looking for 1, 2, or 3 other travelers to join us and split the costs. We are hoping to leave around November 23 and use the car for about 12 days (until dec 5). We are flexible with dates and stoping points/destinations along the way. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!!
Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 9 Cell phone in Brazil
- 10 10 Full Days in Peru
- 11 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 12 10 day itinerary questions
- 13 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 14 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 15 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 16 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 17 Santiago 2 days
- 18 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 19 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 20 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 21 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 22 10 day in peru
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza