My name is Tara, I am from the US and my friend Sam and I are currently volunteering in Bariloche. We are hoping to rent a car and go down through Patagonia, stopping at national parks, camping, and ending in El Calafate (where we will leave the car and continue on to Ushuaia). We are looking for 1, 2, or 3 other travelers to join us and split the costs. We are hoping to leave around November 23 and use the car for about 12 days (until dec 5). We are flexible with dates and stoping points/destinations along the way. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America this October
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 4 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 5 San Salvador Layover
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 8 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 9 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 10 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 11 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 12 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 13 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 14 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 15 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 16 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 17 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 18 Santiago, Chile
- 19 limited time in Cusco
- 20 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Back "home" in Barranco
- 25 Day trips from Montevideo