My name is Tara, I am from the US and my friend Sam and I are currently volunteering in Bariloche. We are hoping to rent a car and go down through Patagonia, stopping at national parks, camping, and ending in El Calafate (where we will leave the car and continue on to Ushuaia). We are looking for 1, 2, or 3 other travelers to join us and split the costs. We are hoping to leave around November 23 and use the car for about 12 days (until dec 5). We are flexible with dates and stoping points/destinations along the way. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 4 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 5 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 6 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 9 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 10 Iquitos
- 11 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 12 Rainbow mountain trek
- 13 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 14 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 18 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 19 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 22 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 23 Bariloche car rental
- 24 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 25 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.