I am interested in joining a group tour for the following:-
-Sacred valley tour
-Maras/Moray and Salinaries tour
-Tipon, Pikillacta/south of Cusco tour
Has anyone done any of the above tours as a part of the group tour offered by tour companies in Cusco? Can you please recommend exellent english speaking group tours which are reasonably priced.
Alternatively, if I were to take a taxi from cusco to Moray/Maras and Salinaries, how much will it cost one way?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 2 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 3 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 4 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 5 Making the most of Montevideo
- 6 Peru transport questioins
- 7 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 8 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 9 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 10 Insect repellent recommendations
- 11 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 12 Places to eat like a local
- 13 Galapagos
- 14 Chile Trekking options
- 15 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 16 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 17 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 18 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 19 Fifteenth
- 20 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 21 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 22 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 23 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 24 Sixty days in Colombia
- 25 Packing advice for weather
Recommendations for Tour company for Cusco and Sacred Valley day trips!