I am considering opting for the Galapagos Islands tour (www.galapagosislands.com)
First class boat just under $,4000 USD.
Are there any better options, both in terms of experience & price out there?
Thanks very much !
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tierra del Fuego Report/blog entry
- 2 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 3 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 4 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 5 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 6 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 7 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 8 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Flying Solo to South America
- 11 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 12 South American destinations for introverts?
- 13 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 14 Where to start in May?
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 18 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 19 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 20 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 22 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 23 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 24 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 25 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide