My husband and I are heading to SA in September for 12 days. We have been researching itineraries and would like to see the traditional 3 - Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio. There seems to be a wide difference in the price for internal flights. 3 agents we have contacted appear to have similar itineraries with a wide range of pricing for a great deal of "free time." When we traveled in Peru we used a local agent but are having a challenge finding a trusted person in Argentina or Brazil. I have heard from 2 friends that the person who guided them on a side trip tried to charge them more money when they were dropped off at their hotels. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone you have used that can assist us with a trip? My husband has mobility issues with his ankles so he will not be able to wander the towns for long or enjoy hiking at the falls. But he is always good sipping a beer while I head out and take pictures to share with him. We may need to arrange private touring at the falls so he can still take in the beauty of the area. Thank you for your thoughts.
Recommendations for Argentina and Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 2 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 3 Birding in Mindo
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 7 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 8 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 11 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 12 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 13 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 14 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 15 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina
- 17 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 20 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 21 JW Marriott Lima
- 22 Trip Report - Very Long
- 23 Quito recommendations
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?