My husband and I are heading to SA in September for 12 days. We have been researching itineraries and would like to see the traditional 3 - Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio. There seems to be a wide difference in the price for internal flights. 3 agents we have contacted appear to have similar itineraries with a wide range of pricing for a great deal of "free time." When we traveled in Peru we used a local agent but are having a challenge finding a trusted person in Argentina or Brazil. I have heard from 2 friends that the person who guided them on a side trip tried to charge them more money when they were dropped off at their hotels. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone you have used that can assist us with a trip? My husband has mobility issues with his ankles so he will not be able to wander the towns for long or enjoy hiking at the falls. But he is always good sipping a beer while I head out and take pictures to share with him. We may need to arrange private touring at the falls so he can still take in the beauty of the area. Thank you for your thoughts.
Recommendations for Argentina and Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling around South America
- 2 Peruvian Amazon
- 3 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 4 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 5 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 6 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 7 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 8 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 9 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 10 Columbia Local Beer
- 11 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 12 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 13 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 14 10 days in Argentina
- 15 february/march- where to go?
- 16 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 17 driving to salvador
- 18 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 19 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 20 Peru, help cutting costs
- 21 cartagena , columbia
- 22 Peru Itinerary Help
- 23 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 24 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 25 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?