My husband and I are heading to SA in September for 12 days. We have been researching itineraries and would like to see the traditional 3 - Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio. There seems to be a wide difference in the price for internal flights. 3 agents we have contacted appear to have similar itineraries with a wide range of pricing for a great deal of "free time." When we traveled in Peru we used a local agent but are having a challenge finding a trusted person in Argentina or Brazil. I have heard from 2 friends that the person who guided them on a side trip tried to charge them more money when they were dropped off at their hotels. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone you have used that can assist us with a trip? My husband has mobility issues with his ankles so he will not be able to wander the towns for long or enjoy hiking at the falls. But he is always good sipping a beer while I head out and take pictures to share with him. We may need to arrange private touring at the falls so he can still take in the beauty of the area. Thank you for your thoughts.
Recommendations for Argentina and Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 2 Three weeks in South America
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Easter Day in Rio
- 6 Argentina Trip report
- 7 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 8 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 9 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 10 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 11 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 14 Patagonia tour
- 15 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 16 Patagonia tour in April
- 17 Patagonia tour
- 18 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 19 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 21 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 22 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 23 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 24 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 25 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks