My husband and I are heading to SA in September for 12 days. We have been researching itineraries and would like to see the traditional 3 - Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, and Rio. There seems to be a wide difference in the price for internal flights. 3 agents we have contacted appear to have similar itineraries with a wide range of pricing for a great deal of "free time." When we traveled in Peru we used a local agent but are having a challenge finding a trusted person in Argentina or Brazil. I have heard from 2 friends that the person who guided them on a side trip tried to charge them more money when they were dropped off at their hotels. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone you have used that can assist us with a trip? My husband has mobility issues with his ankles so he will not be able to wander the towns for long or enjoy hiking at the falls. But he is always good sipping a beer while I head out and take pictures to share with him. We may need to arrange private touring at the falls so he can still take in the beauty of the area. Thank you for your thoughts.
Recommendations for Argentina and Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 5 Easter Island flight delays?
- 6 argentina & brazil
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 9 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 10 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 11 Brazilian music
- 12 Christmas in Cusco
- 13 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!