Lima is a first for me and I am a little old lady travelling alone . I like museums, churches, mooching around the old town. Will be staying in Miraflores. This 2 days is the start of a tour to other places. Can I just walk around on my own as I usually do? Or should I take taxis? Is it easy to get organised trips? I have some Spanish. Expert advice please.
Recommendations for 2 days in Lima
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 2 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 3 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 4 Santiago 2 days
- 5 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 6 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 7 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 10 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 11 Lodge in Pantanal
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 15 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?