Lima is a first for me and I am a little old lady travelling alone . I like museums, churches, mooching around the old town. Will be staying in Miraflores. This 2 days is the start of a tour to other places. Can I just walk around on my own as I usually do? Or should I take taxis? Is it easy to get organised trips? I have some Spanish. Expert advice please.
Recommendations for 2 days in Lima
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 4 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 5 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 6 1 day in Rio
- 7 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 8 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 9 Solo female travelling around South America
- 10 Bariloche car rental
- 11 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 12 Galapagos Islands
- 13 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 14 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 15 Day trip to Paracas
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Peru trip
- 18 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 19 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 20 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 23 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 24 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 25 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca