Just beginning to research our, as usual,last minute trip to Argentina so I haven't gone through all the posts here yet. Wondering if the Recoleta area is the best area to stay? We think location is what makes the hotel, central to a lot of the sights and transportation. Although we do like to walk a lot believing this is the best way to get to know a city. Any hotel suggestions? We have 4 Seasons taste but a Hilton/ Marriot pocketbook. Thanks for any suggestions
Recoleta area or elsewhere
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 WWYD-time in Lima
- 3 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu