Just beginning to research our, as usual,last minute trip to Argentina so I haven't gone through all the posts here yet. Wondering if the Recoleta area is the best area to stay? We think location is what makes the hotel, central to a lot of the sights and transportation. Although we do like to walk a lot believing this is the best way to get to know a city. Any hotel suggestions? We have 4 Seasons taste but a Hilton/ Marriot pocketbook. Thanks for any suggestions
Recoleta area or elsewhere
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 JW Marriott Lima
- 7 Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 12 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 13 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 14 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 15 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 16 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 17 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 20 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 21 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 22 Ecuador-tour guides
- 23 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 24 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 25 lima airport transport