Just beginning to research our, as usual,last minute trip to Argentina so I haven't gone through all the posts here yet. Wondering if the Recoleta area is the best area to stay? We think location is what makes the hotel, central to a lot of the sights and transportation. Although we do like to walk a lot believing this is the best way to get to know a city. Any hotel suggestions? We have 4 Seasons taste but a Hilton/ Marriot pocketbook. Thanks for any suggestions
Recoleta area or elsewhere
View all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 3 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas