Does a person born in Argentina and is traveling with a US passport have to pay the reciprocity tax?
Reciprocity tax for argentine born with a US passport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pet friendly housing in Cusco, Peru
- 2 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 3 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 4 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 5 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 8 Pantanal on your own
- 9 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 10 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 11 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 12 Ecuador - should we go?
- 13 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 14 Santiago 2 days
- 15 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 16 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 17 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 18 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 19 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 20 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 21 Lodge in Pantanal
- 22 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 23 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 24 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 25 Patagonia...You took our breath away