Does a person born in Argentina and is traveling with a US passport have to pay the reciprocity tax?
Reciprocity tax for argentine born with a US passport
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 5 WWYD-time in Lima
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 8 Argentina Holiday Help
- 9 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 10 argentina & brazil
- 11 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 12 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 13 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 14 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 15 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 16 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 17 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 18 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 19 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 2 wks in Colombia
- 22 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 23 Buenos Aries
- 24 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 25 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy