I'm looking for a place to stay in Recife during the world cup, the problem is that every is booked. I know there are few cities near by.. can you recommend me a city that is well comunicated with recife?? Any suggestions are more than welcome
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 조이카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 에비앙카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 5 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 6 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 7 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 8 WEBJET
- 9 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 10 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 11 Itineraries
- 12 Pantanal Lodges
- 13 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 14 3 weeks in South America
- 15 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 17 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 18 Chile wine tour
- 19 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 20 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 21 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 22 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 23 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 24 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 25 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October