Thinking about flying into Rio mid November, and staying for around 10 days (from say, 11/16-11/27.
Two basic questions:
1. is 10 days enough?
2. And is it best to fly into Santos Dumont, or the International arport (Tom Jobim). Looking prices, the difference is staggering ($400 difference). I know Santos Dumont is a lot closer, but damn...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 4 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 5 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Sixty days in Colombia
- 8 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 9 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 10 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 11 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 12 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 13 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 14 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 15 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 16 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 17 summer olympics in Rio
- 18 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 19 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 20 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 21 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 22 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 23 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi
- 24 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?