Thinking about flying into Rio mid November, and staying for around 10 days (from say, 11/16-11/27.
Two basic questions:
1. is 10 days enough?
2. And is it best to fly into Santos Dumont, or the International arport (Tom Jobim). Looking prices, the difference is staggering ($400 difference). I know Santos Dumont is a lot closer, but damn...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/my-pure-garcinia-cambogia-diet/
- 2 Finding a group to hike with
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 7 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 8 Galapagus July
- 9 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 10 The Atacama Desert
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?