Thinking about flying into Rio mid November, and staying for around 10 days (from say, 11/16-11/27.
Two basic questions:
1. is 10 days enough?
2. And is it best to fly into Santos Dumont, or the International arport (Tom Jobim). Looking prices, the difference is staggering ($400 difference). I know Santos Dumont is a lot closer, but damn...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 4 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Flying Solo to South America
- 9 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 10 South American destinations for introverts?
- 11 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 12 Where to start in May?
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 15 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 16 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 17 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 18 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 21 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 22 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 25 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)