I checked this forum quite a bit before I went on a trip to Osa peninsula, Costa Rica last year. Had a great time at BDC with my three boys.
I am now planning another trip next year. The dates are flexible and I am considering other places to get a slightly different flavor - Bolivia, Belize, Peru, and Brazil. I did some research and came up with some interesting destinations. Would appreciate feedback on my options from the wise crowd on this forum. You can find my options here:
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://getmenshealth.com/megadrox/
- 2 Keeping yoga leading of your schedule seem of great help
- 3 ((1 800 841 6436 ))
- 4 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 5 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 6 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 7 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 El Calafate excursions
- 10 Ecuador earthquake
- 11 Peru & Ecuador
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 14 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 15 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Stray Dogs?
- 18 Salkantay trek
- 19 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 20 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 21 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 22 Enrico Poli Collection
- 23 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 25 10 Week South America Trip