I checked this forum quite a bit before I went on a trip to Osa peninsula, Costa Rica last year. Had a great time at BDC with my three boys.
I am now planning another trip next year. The dates are flexible and I am considering other places to get a slightly different flavor - Bolivia, Belize, Peru, and Brazil. I did some research and came up with some interesting destinations. Would appreciate feedback on my options from the wise crowd on this forum. You can find my options here:
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 4 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 5 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Flying Solo to South America
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 South American destinations for introverts?
- 10 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 11 Where to start in May?
- 12 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 15 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 16 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 17 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 18 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 21 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 22 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 25 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)