I have just returned from a primary rainforest adventure
for 10 days in remote Peruvian Amazon areas. In early 1999
I am planning to continue my adventures from the Heath
River (border of Peru/Bolivia)into the interior of Bolivia, and possibly
then on to the Mato Grosso area of Brazil.
If you have been to the Madidi or Beni River areas, I would
love to hear from you...if you are up for an adventure into
remote areas, give me a yell (actually an email will do)!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 2 Tour guide/ agency
- 3 The common measurement
- 4 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 5 Making the most of Montevideo
- 6 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 7 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 8 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 9 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 10 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 11 Santiago - where to stay?
- 12 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 13 Peru transport questioins
- 14 Places to eat like a local
- 15 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 16 Chile Trekking options
- 17 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 18 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 19 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 20 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 21 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 22 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 23 Insect repellent recommendations
- 24 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 25 Galapagos