I will do the Inka trail in the end of June, and before that I will spend a week in and around Cusco.
After the Inka Trail I would like to do a Vinicunca Rainbow mountain trek, not a one day hike but one that is at least two days long, or more.
How easy is it to find a trek like that, for the beginning of July, while I’m in Cusco?
If booked directly at a travel agent in Cusco, how much do the treks cost?
Which agency would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brazil
- 2 Parking in Valparaiso
- 3 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 4 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 5 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 6 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 7 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 8 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 9 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 10 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 11 Peru Trip for the Family
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 14 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 15 1.5 days in Rio
- 16 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 17 Galapagos tours
- 18 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 19 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 20 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 21 2 weeks trip
- 22 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 23 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 24 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 25 Where to stay in Bariloche