Hi guys, I will be in Quito for 4 days and I was wondering what to do or what are best tourist attractions in there.
Thank you for any info you may provide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 2 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 3 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 4 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 5 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 6 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 7 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 8 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 9 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 10 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 11 Galapagos Add Ons
- 12 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 13 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 14 Trip Report Ecuador
- 15 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 16 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 17 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 18 Day trips from Montevideo
- 19 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 20 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 21 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 22 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 23 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 24 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 25 Only one day in Quito recommendations.