Hi guys, I will be in Quito for 4 days and I was wondering what to do or what are best tourist attractions in there.
Thank you for any info you may provide me.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 2 One week in Cartagena?
- 3 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 4 Lunahuana
- 5 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 6 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 7 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 8 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 11 Choquequirao Questions
- 12 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 13 MARCHU PICCHU
- 14 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 15 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 16 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 17 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 20 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 21 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 22 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 25 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary