planning trip rio/iguazu/ buenos aires. Thinking of a pvt tour guide in rio esp due to safety issues. Advise-how unsafe rio is compared to other cities. Recommendations re reasonably priced pvt tour guide who has access to a car for 3 to 5 people: this daniel cabral is plastered all over trip advisor but no sample fees / even on his web site. There is an afro-brazilian- Carlos on a list of tour guides from trip advisor-but not much of anything else. Advise please thx
pvt tour guides in rio/ safe in rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 3 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 4 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 8 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 9 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 10 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 11 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 16 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 17 lima airport transport
- 18 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 19 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 20 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 21 Argentina currency
- 22 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 23 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 24 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires