Tripadvisor puts Punta Trouville Suites as #1, but when I Google PT Apartments, it takes me back to the #1 and doesn't show up as two locations. Is there a difference between the two? Is one of them better than the other? Thanks!
Punta Trouville Apartments and Suites in Montevideo....which one is better?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 5 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 6 Cell phone in Brazil
- 7 10 Full Days in Peru
- 8 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 9 10 day itinerary questions
- 10 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 11 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 12 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 13 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 14 Santiago 2 days
- 15 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 18 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 19 10 day in peru
- 20 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 21 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 22 Mendoza
- 23 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 24 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 25 General Peru questions