My wife and I are planning a trip to Peru in April . We have read about an option of travelling from Puno to Cusco on a "luxury" train service offered by Perurail called the ANDEAN EXPLORER at $220 per person which is much more than the bus ticket. Has anybody been on this train or heard about it ? Is it worthwhile?
Puno to Cusco - Perurail versus bus?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Car rental in Patagonia
- 5 Itinerary Feedback
- 6 Lima to Foz
- 7 Chile Private Tour
- 8 Language study in Brazil
- 9 Columbia Questions
- 10 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 11 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 12 Argentina Holiday Help
- 13 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 14 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 15 Chile - IVA Tax
- 16 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 17 Trip Report
- 18 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 19 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 20 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 21 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 22 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 23 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 24 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 25 1st South American adventure