I will be travelling to Peru in June of this year for 5 weeks and am looking forward to exploring the amazon! I am just conflicted on whether to wait till last minute to book anything, or if I should purchase my amazon trip ahead of time. Also, I am wondering what city I should start this amazon experience in. My husband travelled to Iquitos a handful of years back and went with Amazonia Expeditions and loved it, however I am doing this trip on a shoe string.
Anyone of suggestions on what companies/lodges to go with, and if its a good idea to wait till I'm in either of these cities to book my tour!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Trip for the Family
- 2 Pisco sours
- 3 How many days in Medellin area?
- 4 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 5 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 6 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 7 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 10 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 11 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 12 Finding a group to hike with
- 13 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 14 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 15 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 16 Galapagus July
- 17 The Atacama Desert
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 20 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 21 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 22 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 23 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Soles in Lima,Peru