I will be travelling to Peru in June of this year for 5 weeks and am looking forward to exploring the amazon! I am just conflicted on whether to wait till last minute to book anything, or if I should purchase my amazon trip ahead of time. Also, I am wondering what city I should start this amazon experience in. My husband travelled to Iquitos a handful of years back and went with Amazonia Expeditions and loved it, however I am doing this trip on a shoe string.
Anyone of suggestions on what companies/lodges to go with, and if its a good idea to wait till I'm in either of these cities to book my tour!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.probioticspotency.com/apex-vitality-enhance-xl
- 2 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 3 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 4 Pereu Floodingf
- 5 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 6 Lunahuana
- 7 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 8 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 9 One week in Cartagena?
- 10 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 11 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 12 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 19 MARCHU PICCHU
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 22 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 23 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso