I will be travelling to Peru in June of this year for 5 weeks and am looking forward to exploring the amazon! I am just conflicted on whether to wait till last minute to book anything, or if I should purchase my amazon trip ahead of time. Also, I am wondering what city I should start this amazon experience in. My husband travelled to Iquitos a handful of years back and went with Amazonia Expeditions and loved it, however I am doing this trip on a shoe string.
Anyone of suggestions on what companies/lodges to go with, and if its a good idea to wait till I'm in either of these cities to book my tour!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 2 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 3 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 4 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 5 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 6 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 7 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 8 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 9 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 10 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 11 Cajamarca
- 12 Choquequirao Questions
- 13 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 14 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 15 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 16 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 17 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 18 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 19 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 20 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 21 Sixty days in Colombia
- 22 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 23 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 24 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 25 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta