We are supposed to leave for Brazil in three weeks and read some very concerning information in today's LA times. We are taking a number of domestic flights and are concerned about delays and safety issues. Any current information that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. We are leaving out of Sao Paulo, flying to Campo Grande then Campo Grande to Cuiba and the ultimately back to Sao Paulo after visting the Amazon. We are really looking forward to this trip but do not what to put ourselves in a dangerous siutation.
PROBLEMS WITH AIR TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 shower doors installation
- 2 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 5 Easter Island flight delays?
- 6 argentina & brazil
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 9 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 10 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 11 Brazilian music
- 12 Christmas in Cusco
- 13 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!