We are supposed to leave for Brazil in three weeks and read some very concerning information in today's LA times. We are taking a number of domestic flights and are concerned about delays and safety issues. Any current information that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. We are leaving out of Sao Paulo, flying to Campo Grande then Campo Grande to Cuiba and the ultimately back to Sao Paulo after visting the Amazon. We are really looking forward to this trip but do not what to put ourselves in a dangerous siutation.
PROBLEMS WITH AIR TRAVEL
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 2 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 3 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 4 Pantanal on your own
- 5 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 6 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 7 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 8 Ecuador - should we go?
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Santiago 2 days
- 11 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 12 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 13 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 14 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 15 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 16 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 17 Lodge in Pantanal
- 18 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 19 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 20 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 21 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru