Hi! I am looking for advice on getting from Otavalo to papallacta hot springs. I was hoping to get a driver to take us, and therefore bypass a cumbersome bus trip to quito from Otavalo, change busses and bus stations. Who or where to contact for this? Would I need to do this ahead of time, or just inquire in Otavalo when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 8 Days in Peru
- 2 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 5 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 6 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 7 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 8 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Transportation in Ecuador
- 11 NW of Argentina
- 12 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Ten days in Ecuador
- 15 amazon jungle trips
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 21 Peru versus Bolivia
- 22 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 23 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 24 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 25 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December