Hi! I am looking for advice on getting from Otavalo to papallacta hot springs. I was hoping to get a driver to take us, and therefore bypass a cumbersome bus trip to quito from Otavalo, change busses and bus stations. Who or where to contact for this? Would I need to do this ahead of time, or just inquire in Otavalo when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 3 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 4 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 5 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 6 Amazon from the Andes?
- 7 Salta vs. Santiago
- 8 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 9 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 10 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 11 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 12 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador