Having just recently returned to NYC from a 2-week vacation in Brazil (October 2009), including a 3 night/3 day stop in Rio, my boyfriend and I were thrilled to have found private tour guide Emanuel (Manu) Peclat. I wasn’t originally looking for a private tour guide for Rio, but stumbled upon positive reviews about Manu in the frommers.com and tripadvisor.com forums and thought I would reach out to him. Manu was quick to respond to my inquiry and answer all my questions and was flexible to arrange a tour that met our needs for a price that was more than fair. From the moment he picked us up at the airport, we never had to worry about our safety or our itinerary. He stayed with us around the clock showing us the sites and sounds of Rio from the main tourist sites, to off the beaten path restaurants and locations. He is a certified tour guide, speaks fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese, was friendly, funny and went above and beyond to make sure our trip to Rio would provide us with a lifetime of wonderful memories. We now have a friend in Rio. Check out his blog at http://cariocawayoflife.blogspot.com/. He can also be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Private Tour Guide Rio Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 4 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 5 Fire in Valparaiso
- 6 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 7 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 8 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 13 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 14 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu