Having just recently returned to NYC from a 2-week vacation in Brazil (October 2009), including a 3 night/3 day stop in Rio, my boyfriend and I were thrilled to have found private tour guide Emanuel (Manu) Peclat. I wasn’t originally looking for a private tour guide for Rio, but stumbled upon positive reviews about Manu in the frommers.com and tripadvisor.com forums and thought I would reach out to him. Manu was quick to respond to my inquiry and answer all my questions and was flexible to arrange a tour that met our needs for a price that was more than fair. From the moment he picked us up at the airport, we never had to worry about our safety or our itinerary. He stayed with us around the clock showing us the sites and sounds of Rio from the main tourist sites, to off the beaten path restaurants and locations. He is a certified tour guide, speaks fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese, was friendly, funny and went above and beyond to make sure our trip to Rio would provide us with a lifetime of wonderful memories. We now have a friend in Rio. Check out his blog at http://cariocawayoflife.blogspot.com/. He can also be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
Private Tour Guide Rio Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 13 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 14 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 15 JW Marriott Lima
- 16 Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 18 Quito recommendations
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 21 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 22 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 23 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 24 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 25 Cell phone in Brazil?