Can anyone recommend a private tour guide to show a family of 3 around Quito for a day? We are looking for someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, and speaks English.
Private Tour Guide for Quito, Ecuador
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 4 1 day in Rio
- 5 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 6 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 Bariloche car rental
- 9 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 10 Galapagos Islands
- 11 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 12 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 13 Day trip to Paracas
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Peru trip
- 16 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 17 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 18 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 21 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 22 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 23 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 24 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 25 Need help with planning a six-week trip?