Can anyone recommend a private tour guide to show a family of 3 around Quito for a day? We are looking for someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, and speaks English.
Private Tour Guide for Quito, Ecuador
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 3 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 4 8 Days in Peru
- 5 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 6 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 7 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 8 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Transportation in Ecuador
- 11 NW of Argentina
- 12 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Ten days in Ecuador
- 15 amazon jungle trips
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 20 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 21 Peru versus Bolivia
- 22 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 23 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 24 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 25 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December