We will be in Quito for three full days in the beginning of May. We would like to go on day trips to Octavlo sp? and the Bella Vista Cloud Forest. Can anyone recommend either a priivate licensed guide or a tour company that will accommodate group tours in a van for the most 10 people. We would like to keep the cost down to about $ 75-100 per person if possible.
private or group tour out of Quito
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 4 1 day in Rio
- 5 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 6 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 Bariloche car rental
- 9 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 10 Galapagos Islands
- 11 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 12 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 13 Day trip to Paracas
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Peru trip
- 16 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 17 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 18 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 21 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 22 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 23 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 24 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 25 Need help with planning a six-week trip?