I was interested in recommendations for a private guide in Cafayate, Argentina during the month of November. I can't drive a manual car so I need to leave the driving up to someone else.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 2 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 3 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 4 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 5 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 6 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 7 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 8 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 9 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 10 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 11 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 14 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 15 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 16 Galapagos Add Ons
- 17 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 18 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 19 Trip Report Ecuador
- 20 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 21 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 24 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice