I was interested in recommendations for a private guide in Cafayate, Argentina during the month of November. I can't drive a manual car so I need to leave the driving up to someone else.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sixty days in Colombia
- 2 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 3 Cajamarca
- 4 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 5 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 6 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 7 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 8 Patagonia - Equipment
- 9 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 10 Chile or Argentina?
- 11 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 12 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 13 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 14 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 15 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 16 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 17 Flights to Northern Peru
- 18 Santiago neighborhood
- 19 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 20 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 21 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 22 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 23 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 24 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 25 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego