I was interested in recommendations for a private guide in Cafayate, Argentina during the month of November. I can't drive a manual car so I need to leave the driving up to someone else.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 2 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 3 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 4 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 5 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 6 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 7 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 8 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 9 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 10 Santiago, Chile
- 11 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 12 limited time in Cusco
- 13 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 17 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 18 Back "home" in Barranco
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia
- 22 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 23 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 24 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 25 Layover in Lima