Has anyone used a private car service for Buenos Aires and if so what's the name of the service and what was the rate? There are lists of them on yahoo, but trying to pick one isn't easy. Thanks in advance. Happy Travels!
Private Driver/Car Service for Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Trip Report - Very Long
- 3 JW Marriott Lima
- 4 Quito recommendations
- 5 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 6 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 7 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 8 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 9 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 10 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 14 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 16 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency