Has anyone used a private car service for Buenos Aires and if so what's the name of the service and what was the rate? There are lists of them on yahoo, but trying to pick one isn't easy. Thanks in advance. Happy Travels!
Private Driver/Car Service for Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 4 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 5 Ten days in Ecuador
- 6 amazon jungle trips
- 7 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 8 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 9 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 10 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 11 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 12 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 13 NW of Argentina
- 14 Peru versus Bolivia
- 15 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 16 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 17 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 18 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 19 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 20 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 21 Peru in December
- 22 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 23 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 24 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 25 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?